MES 30 racks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

miamited

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 16, 2013
Miami, FL.
Does anyone know of a source for replacement racks? Masterbuilt is sold out and they don't know if they will ever get any back in. they are 14 5/8" wide and 12 1/4 wide.

Have any metal shops around??? You could have them cut some expanded medal to size. Season them like you would cast iron or you could even get stainless if available.

Let us know how the search goes. MB seems to make a lot of racks that are close, but not interchangeable. Funny how the custom builders do better with parts commonality than a major corporation!

This may be a lesson to the rest of us MB customers to buy some spares while they're still available.

Their lack of service parts like that is ridiculous. I think I saw someone post something similar about a water pan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky