MES 30 Electric Smoker Package in SE Texas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Cody_Mack

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 8, 2021
Fulshear, TX
SOLD Locally. Thanks for looking.

Sorry for the rant; it’s just an Ad. But a newbie may get excited and jump on this deal for a starter unit!

The first owner of this unit said, “Sadly it got little use; I was all into it but suddenly no one in my household eats meat. So here, you take it!” You can see he was pretty serious with the add-on smoke generator that he added right away. It all showed very little use when I picked it up.

I used it probably four times. I made some Back Bacon and some cured chicken, and some ribs I think. I like it a lot, and enough to say I want to get the 40” model, which is wider, to better accommodate briskets, etc. It very easily controlled within +/- 10 degrees, and even better than that when settled in for hours of cooking.

The external smoke generator worked ok; I should have kept better records of how it performed. But generally, the chips seemed to burn out in an hour or two, and pellets similar maybe a little longer. It is a satisfactory accessory, and WAY better than the tiny chip applicator included with the smoker!

Package deal includes the Masterbuilt MES 30, Model 20071218, Masterbuilt ‘Slow and Cold Smoker’, User installed custom duct and fittings to connect smoker box to main unit, and a generic cover.

$125 for local pickup, about 40 miles due west of Houston. I will drive and meet you or deliver in the area, for gas money if extended miles.

Rick

Attachments

• IMG_3763.JPG
    IMG_3763.JPG
    204 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3764.JPG
    IMG_3764.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3766.JPG
    IMG_3766.JPG
    205.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3768.JPG
    IMG_3768.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3770.JPG
    IMG_3770.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3771.JPG
    IMG_3771.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Yup---That should be a Good one. Looks like basically a Generation #1 unit.

$125 seems a little high to me, but I just lately gave away My 3 working MES 40s FREE.

Bear

Yup---That should be a Good one. Looks like basically a Generation #1 unit.

$125 seems a little high to me, but I just lately gave away My 3 working MES 40s FREE.

Bear
Let me know the next time your having a giveaway, Bear!

How come you gave them away?

Marked SOLD. I couldn't figure out how to Edit the Title; maybe you can't. Thanks for reminding me, Fellas.

Rick

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky