MES 140G

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MIKE11114

Original poster
May 21, 2020
Does anyone have updated wiring information on the MES 140G. I have looked at this thread and it looks very close to what I have, but I have a few more extra wires.

I opened the box and started to pre season it. I came back 2 hrs later and the temp was down to 80F. I tried to reset the temp, but upon trying it started power cycling every few seconds. I have unplugged it for hours and tried again, but the problem persisted.

I was just going to say the heck with it and put on a PID

Any help would be most appreciated.

Is it possible to return it to the store? Have you called customer service? If it is new, it is their problem not yours. Good luck.

Is it possible to return it to the store? Have you called customer service? If it is new, it is their problem not yours. Good luck.

Call center is down from Covid-19. Sent them an email. From what I have read, a pid is better anyway. I bought it through their website. The pid is coming in tomorrow and I have a huge family event Sat. So, I really need to have this work and not have to worry about this inaccurate, flawed, PoS of an interface.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky