MES 130B/AMNPS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Thastriker

Original poster
Jul 30, 2018
I just bought MES 130B and my AMNPS just arrived today. I am seeing alot of people recommend putting it on the floor of the smoker while others put it on one of the lower shelves. What are the pros/cons to each way? What do you prefer/recommend? Going to season it this week and try out a brisket this weekend. Any advice on the AMNPS or otherwise is appreciated.

Cheers

Get it all straight from the inventor himself @ 651 352-2831. Todd will walk you through all things you need from filling, nuking the pellets, placement and how to get air circulation. You will need your exact model #. He is most helpful and ask how to use the correct way way to avoid problems.

DWD

Get it all straight from the inventor himself @ 651 352-2831. Todd will walk you through all things you need from filling, nuking the pellets, placement and how to get air circulation. You will need your exact model #. He is most helpful and ask how to use the correct way way to avoid problems.

DWD

My apologizes.... I thought that was Todd's personal phone number.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky