Merry Christmas From All The Bears!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Merry Christmas to all of my SMF Friends

from Me, Mrs Bear, and all of my Bear friends below: 

e6e89ccf_DSC02516copy.jpg

f37bee35_DSC03549copy.jpg

b2f72342_DSC00033copy.jpg

6dd8fca8_CopyofDSC02572copy.jpg

ec3b67a8_DSC03436copy.jpg

Before the attack by a Real Black Bear:

b4fdc37c_TreeClimbercopy.jpg

During the attack of the Real Black Bear

1f284eea_bearchangedcopy.jpg

Have a Great New Year too guys,

Bear

Reactions: meateater
Merry Christmas John - great looking pics man. It has been a great year with our crazy group  

icon_cool.gif

First off Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours too. Now your bears are awesome and one day I'll have to own one of them too. Now I like the bears on the porch do you think you could do one with a BEER in his hand. Now my wife says I'm just not right.

Thank you all for the nice comments about my Bears, and for the Christmas wishes.

I only chainsaw carved for a couple years, and I had to quit due to heart & lung problems.

I stopped selling them shortly after that, and the few I still have agreed to stay here and continue to guard the house.

I wish I would have started chainsaw carving much earlier in life. I really enjoyed it, and I found it to be a fun challenge.

Thanks,

Bear

Merry Christmas to ya Mr Bear and the family as well.

It looks to me, that you have one heck of a talent. Very excellent work!!!!!

I hope the little guy wasn't hurt to bad in the attack.

Be Safe and enjoy a great holiday.

Same to you and your family.

And thanks for your help with my new hobby.

Merry Christmas to you  Bear and I am glad to see you are spreading the joy around!!!

c67cf_sketchy-santa-fails-that-bear-looks-familiar.jpg

Smarter than average Bear!!!

Merry Christmas Bear!

And thanks for all your posts, I am learning a ton from them. I hit a grand slam with your Prime Rib Instructions last weekend  The family said this will now replace ham for our traditional Christmas dinner! (no argument from me)

Barry

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky