Memorial Weekend BBQ w/ QView

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

talleymonster

Original poster
Jul 1, 2008
Las Vegas, Nevada
I haven't been on the forum in a while. And it's probably been that long since I smoked anything
icon_sad.gif

Our church has two young men who are on summer break from bible college that are serving at our church for the next couple of weeks. We volunteered to feed them dinner tonight. I figured it was a perfect excuse to go and buy some ribs!

Smoking 3 racks of BBs, corn on the cob, sweet potatoes, Dutch's Baked Beans. The wife is on the South Beach Diet, so she can't eat anything that I've got on the menu....so I got her a nice rib eye and a huge artichoke.

here's a couple pics to get you started......I'll post more along the way.

2ry5zq8.jpg

I have always used mustard in the past. I did a little reading on here and found some who do not use mustard and experience the same results. i figured I'd give it a try. The rub stuck very well on its own.

n3aqsk.jpg

Corn on the cob, Dutch's Baked Beans, and sweet potatoes. These will go on a little later.

looking real good-nice to see ya again-church friends gonna love that treat.

Got em in foil now, and I just threw in the corn and the sweet potatoes. They're looking good so far. I'll post another pic when I pull the foil.

It's good to be back!

Good looking meal! I especially like Dutch's baked beans.

Fantastic looking spread there. Ribs look great, and so does the corn cobs and I love pepperjack cheese so I will have some of that as well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky