Memorial Day BB's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
No wrap baby backs! I should of pulled the smaller ones a little earlier because they were a little overdone by the time the other 2 were ready, but all in all, they disappeared in pretty short order!

20230529_134405.jpg

20230529_134522.jpg

20230529_164350.jpg
20230529_155308.jpg

20230529_181429.jpg

Those look superb!! Great looking ribs. I just wish you'd have added the "Ribs" tag and sent them to me as a TD entry :emoji_wink: Although I can't vote, if I could, I'd be willing to bet those would get a vote.

Robert

Reactions: Buckeyedude
Looks good to me , and I'm not picky, as long as I can get me some.
Ribs good anytime any meal,

even a 2am fridge drive by

David
LOL, yea me too! Thanks David!
Those look superb!! Great looking ribs. I just wish you'd have added the "Ribs" tag and sent them to me as a TD entry :emoji_wink: Although I can't vote, if I could, I'd be willing to bet those would get a vote.

Robert
LOL, They tasted great, but im not sure they were TD material! Thanks though Robert, I appreciate it!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky