Members category

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

halleoneagain

Meat Mopper
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 20, 2022
Eastern Washington
The Members category that was on the menu disappeared a week or so back. It let you see who was having a birthday, so we'd know who to send birthday wishes to. ???

Reactions: JLeonard
It's in the tool bar at the top of the page . Click on members . Has the birthday list there .

Actually click on Members not the drop down 🔽
Unfortunately, the members category is no longer showing on my computer at all, drop down or not. All it shows now is Home, Forums, What's New, Articles, Chat, and Media. So be it. Thanks for trying to help.

Go to your avatar picture at the top right of the forum page and click on it. Click on "Account Details" then click "Your Profile" and you should see "Members" at the very bottom left of the page. That will get you to where you want to be by clicking on it. See below and I have my fingers crossed it works for you.
1676660343231.png

Reactions: jaxgatorz
Go to your avatar picture at the top right of the forum page and click on it. Click on "Account Details" then click "Your Profile" and you should see "Members" at the very bottom left of the page. That will get you to where you want to be by clicking on it. See below and I have my fingers crossed it works for you.
View attachment 658016
Bingo, that works! It still isn't on my tool bar, but that's OK. At least I know how to access it now. Thank you so much!

This is a trick I used to fix the white screen of death problem I was having using this site. If you hold down the "Shift" key and click on the page reload icon, the existing browser cache is bypassed and forces a new cache retrieval. Problems like this often occur when a change is made to a web site and your existing cache is still looking for content in the old place.

Might or might not work (depending on you specific issue), but might be worth a shot.

The Members category that was on the menu disappeared a week or so back.
Lynn what mode are you using ? If you're using the classic mode the members tab won't show in the upper tool bar .
When in classic mode , click on the menu bars at the upper left . It will show a new tool bar below the page header . Should be a members tab there .

If you're using the classic mode the members tab won't show in the upper tool bar .
When in classic mode , click on the menu bars at the upper left . It will show a new tool bar below the page header . Should be a members tab there .
Excellent info and right on the money!! I am using the Classic mode and never even knew that icon was up there at the top left. I have a new toy to play with now :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: chopsaw
Lynn what mode are you using ? If you're using the classic mode the members tab won't show in the upper tool bar .
Hey Chop, I was in classic, so I changed it to dark brown and you were right (again), it's there. Thank you.

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky