Meet Jake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
WOW Talk about backyard BBQ on steroids!!!
Nice rig!!
Al
Lol thanks. I had been wanting one for a long time. Just got back from a church meeting and have a bbq function set for April. I’m excited.

Reactions: smokin peachey
Excellent rig! Congrats. And I hope you get many awesome cooks from it!
Thanks. Big Jake is fired up again just now.
0D6BF370-49F8-40E1-96DA-3DF84A89499C.jpeg

13CCFC70-E315-413F-9F9D-A5D76B7360E2.jpeg

I'd love a chance to work with Jake. If I could only get my 280 pounds off the couch, oops sorry, after that mac-n-cheese 290 pounds.

Chris
I keep this up I’m gonna catch you. Right now I got spring rolls. My dog sign is sharpea

I've got 77 to 78 inches in height to carry the weight, but most of it resides in my belly. So my dog sign would be a lazy newfoundland.

• Haha
Reactions: flatbroke
Glad you cut and split your own wood. Looks like another great meal on it. You should have come across country and picked it up woulda looked good behind that Harley :emoji_laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: flatbroke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky