meatloaf is for dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bk2fla

Original poster
Jan 30, 2011
thought i would share with you guys that i smoked a meatloaf last night and let me tell you that was the best darn meatloaf i ever had in my life.Now it was a last minute idea so time was limited so it only sat in the smoker for about 1 1/2 hours then i moved it to the oven(had to feed the kiddies). however the smoke flavor was stupendous i can only imagine if i had finished it in the smoker. i used a blend of hickory and apple wood and the flavor really penetrated the meat. sorry i dont have any pics but im having trouble getting quality pics from my phone as i dont own a camera. well just wanted to share with yall being you guys are a real inspiration to me ............happy smoking

Hey BK2, try this next smoke.
eek.gif
 Into your regular Meatloaf Mix add : Vinegar ans sugar(to taste) with the sauce(I'm assuming you use tomatoes in some form or some sort of BBQ sauce?), Smoke with this mixed into the loaf and pour over it as a sauce in the last hour of the cook.
icon_mrgreen.gif

This is one of those -Opps recipes
icon_exclaim.gif
 Turned out delicous
icon_cool.gif

Hope you try it and like itand remember
icon_arrow.gif

Yep, smoked meatloaf is hard to beat. I seldom have leftovers when I do one.

Hmmmmmmm I think I’ll do 4 or 5 soon as I get my meat mixer back

icon_cool.gif

Yes smoked meatloaf is really really good. I have done many of them them too. Now I hear you can load pictures right from your computer now so jusr e-mail thewm to yourself and them post them from your documents pages on your computer.

OK once again I guess it's me who has to say:

worthless.gif

As Mark said, just click on the Insert Image at the top of the text box & follow the prompts to add photo's from your documents files.

Smoked meat loaf is quick, easy and great...  My wife could not believe how good it is..

I like taking the left over and crumbling it into tomato sauce and use if on pasta... This is real good!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky