Meat truck tent sale ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Has anyone here ever used these guys?
Has to be sub select at those prices.
Man, inflation has even hit the side of the road meat jockeys! Used to be 20 ribeyes for $29.99.
Kind of like fish sales at restaurants on Tuesdays....to get rid of old fish before new shipment arrives on Weds./Thurs....
I never thought of that. Would love to buy some restaurant stock at a discounted price. Chain or local places?

View attachment 527602

Has anyone here ever used these guys?
Has to be sub select at those prices.
Didn't have time other than a quick pic this morning but curiosity is getting the best of me. I'll have to go back and check them out this afternoon.

Keith
Almost reminds me of the guy that knocks on your door him:" I was making this meat delivery to your neighbors nd they didn't answer the door. These steaks are frozen and i can't take them back to the warehouse but.... you can have them for $5 a piece.

Almost reminds me of the guy that knocks on your door him:" I was making this meat delivery to your neighbors nd they didn't answer the door. These steaks are frozen and i can't take them back to the warehouse but.... you can have them for $5 a piece.

Lol I know that one all too well. "My last stop of the day cancelled. I have this platinum package. It retails for $499 but I will give it to you for $169.99 so I can finish and go home".

Reactions: fxsales1959
Me : But he looks like a nice guy.

Wife : Yep. So did Theodore Bundy...

Even Ted Bundy liked his meat extremely fresh. He was one of Burlington Vermont's finest.

Chris

When we lived in Ft. Lauderdale, every Friday they’re would be this guy with a huge cooler full of fresh stone crab claws for $5 to $6 lb. They were called boat grade which meant there were all sizes in the cooler & you had to take what came out when he grabbed a bunch. He got them right off the boats before they got to the processor. They were as good as Joe’s Stone Crab. For a shocker look up online what Joe’s prices are now!
Al

My luck it would be that plant based meat that I have no desire to even try. They are around here at times pickups with the freezers and the rental trucks with all the signs in parking lots. I have never tried them

Same here.
We used to have a Pick-up truck with a big flat freezer in the back, stop here about twice a year. I never bought anything, so I guess he finally gave up.
He said something about everything being in Restaurant Portions, because it was leftover from Restaurant deliveries.

Bear

I've heard that spiel, too. Most likely they look like the steaks sold at Dollar Tree, that look like someone heavy stepped on them.
Also used to be those guys in white vans that would cruise the store parking lots with boxes of speakers that had "...fallen off of a truck," somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: indaswamp
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky