Meat Smoking in the Media

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pomai

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 20, 2007
Honolulu, Hawaii
Here's a thread to tell us about recent or past television, print or web news/media coverage related to meat smoking in your locale.

In yesterday's Honolulu Advertiser, they did a story on "The Pig Man" from Mountain View, Hawaii (the Big Island!)...

[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif][size=+2]When it comes to smoked meat, 'No can beat 'em'[/size][/font]

(see link above)

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

**Admin, I just realized this section is only for supplies and equipment. Please move it where it's more appropriate, if necessary. Thanks!

Thanks for the story. If I ever come across a wild boar, I will try to castrate that dude!
icon_razz.gif
Its nice to hear him talk about tasting he brine .... we had that discusion here too. I will make note of his baking soda tip for reducing the game taste ......... hope fully next goose season I can talk by friends in to trying that on a bird ......... we'll see!

Seems like the only smokin' stories we get here have to do with Crack & Weed! .................. LOL ...........

we find lot of pigs castrated. its when someone cuts the ears off and the dogs have nothing to grab on to.. thats when you may lose a dog or two..before you get that sucker killed..great story nice man....the pig man.. my son works for Alan Wong the one in the story as a chef ...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky