Meat shops dfw

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bapgolf20

Original poster
Jun 21, 2015
Evansville,in
Looking for a good butcher shop in the north ft worth Keller area, haven't had much luck finding one since moving to the area would like some quality meat for my smoking any dfw Texans that how of any would be great
Thanks

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a nice sunny day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything. 

Gary

Welcome aboard!

I do not know about Keller, I go to Matador for meat (North Plano off of Preston and 121) he is a great guy, he will order meats in for you if he does not carry them.  In my case he has ordered in Buffalo and did not have a minimum order size.  He is from Kansas and grew up raising beef cattle, he really knows his stuff.

Good Luck and Smoke ON!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky