Meat Scented Cologne!

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by meateater, Jun 14, 2011.

1. meateater

meateater Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

2. talan64

talan64 Meat Mopper

Meat scented cologne....I'd get some....my wife is always telling me how good I smell, after I tend to the smoker.  She's probably love it!

3. adiochiro3

adiochiro3 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

[quote name="Talan64" url="/forum/thread/107671/meat-scented-cologne#post_646288"]
    Meat scented cologne....I'd get some....my wife is always telling me how good I smell, after I tend to the smoker.  She's probably love it!
    [/quote]

Me too! And my wife too!

4. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

By now, most of us shouldn't need "smoked meat scented cologne" !

Even if you scrub it all off---it's still there!

Bear

5. My wife likes the smell of smoke on me. Way better than the smell of a machine shop.

6. jirodriguez

jirodriguez Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

LOL... I'm with Bear, I think at this point in time I just simply sweat liquid smoke almost! [​IMG]

I still really like going to the store mid-smoke and watching everybody trying to figure out where the great BBQ smell is coming from.

7. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

LOL----A much nicer sport than the old "Who farted ?" game!!!

Bear

8. fpnmf

fpnmf Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Fl
  9. biaviian

biaviian Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

I play that game with liquid ass.  No, it doesn't smell like the name...it smells worse.  Imagine 100 dirty diapers sitting in a bag in a hot car all day.  Now multiply that by about 10 and you have that smell.