Meat and Potatoes Q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KrisUpInSmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 1, 2018
Western Pennsylvania
Thursday night dinner for the girls!

Started out with Beer Cheese, made with Yuengling, and Fried (yes... fried) store bought Pretzels and regular pretzels... yum! It didn't last long!
IMG_8413.jpg

Potato pouches about ready, mushrooms already off and T-bones starting up... (the steaks were rubbed with 1/4 tsp kosher salt per side, laid on
foil covered sheet pan to sit in fridge for 2 hours, left at room temp for an hour, and got 3 pats of butter per side on the grill.)
IMG_8416.jpg
IMG_8430.jpg

The plate...T- bone with nothing but the beef... and a little butter, Stuffed Mushrooms with bacon, feta, cream cheese, parsley, garlic, bread crumbs, and Potatoes with butter, olive oil, garlic and chives.
IMG_8438.jpg

Tender, juicy, beefy... Bone... Sucking... Awesome!
IMG_8440.jpg

Thanks for looking! Happy cooking!

Thanks guys! :D

Nice looking food there.
Yum!
Thank you Rings! I try to keep it pretty.

Most excellent! My kinda dinner.

Thanks moto! You and me both.

Looking Good, Kris!!:)
Meat & Taters---Great Bear Bait !!!
Love me some Yuengling too!!
Like.

Bear

Thank you, sir! I could eat that steak everyday! It took me to another place! Aside from being a great beer, the Yuengling Lager was perfect in the beer cheese.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky