Meals and Deals Lately!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you Mummel. And here is yesterday's spatchcocked grilled chicken with black sea salt, avocado oil, Turkish "Marash" paprika, and fresh black figs. Zucchini noodles accompanied too.

And then today's grilled chicken thighs in herbs de Provence and with zuke noodles and a tri colored freshly ground pepper & gray sea salt with herbs de Provence in it, and avocado oil and balsamic vinegar.

And regardless of what anyone thinks, I am a Bell & Evans fan! Hence the whole bird & also the thighs, were theirs. I love their organic version and also their non organic version. I really do! Amazing!

Happy new week to all! Also, off to create the perfect, healthy, fiber-esque "breakfast bar or ball or cookie!l" Stay tuned!

Cheers and warm wishes, Leah

Awesome spread as usual Leah. Way to go.

By the way, where did you get that cool mermaid weather vane? My wife and daughter would LOVE it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky