MB Gravity 1050 ash bin door switch

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
FYI, here is a quick mod I did to the ash bin door switch I did today. I haven’t quite figured out what I’m going to do long term, but my parents are in town and wanted to smoke some ribs, so this works for now.

Little bracket I found in my misc hardware collection. Fits nicely between the sheet metal and the switch, keeps the switch piston depressed at all times.

E5F8F72E-3A5E-4296-A39B-9CB44E3B8B23.jpeg

930A0924-F7E2-4982-A7C9-3F72DFB27821.jpeg

Good call Keith, this account is obviously created by either a bot or someone working for the website. 5 posts and all trying to sell products.
I actually clicked it on a anther thread and it was a real BBQ supply house. They carry parts for a bunch of smokers like the MB.

Reactions: 912smoker
I actually clicked it on a anther thread and it was a real BBQ supply house. They carry parts for a bunch of smokers like the MB.
Yeah, I suspected it was a legitimate website, just a completely fake account to shill product and not an actual user that has been successful at using those parts. It's someone working for the company pretending to be one of us for the sole purpose of selling product.

Reactions: 912smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky