Maverick ET-73

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 5, 2007
I did some checking around the area and found this thermometer for $39.99 at Kitchen and Company. Is that about right pricewise? I've seen them from $39.99 on up on the interweb, then there's shipping on top of that.

Seems like a good price 2 me!

I guess I'm stopping on the way home 2nite to pick one up!
icon_mrgreen.gif

Have you checked out Jeff's Smoking Meat Store link yet? Might be one there, or similar one. Just depends on how quick you need it.

I use the ET-73, it's been one of the best thermometers that I've used. Been looking to get the ET-7 for those 3-meat smokes.

FYI, Maverick Support told me a while back that you could use more than one Maverick wireless unit at a time. The trick was to sync them up separately. The batteries last a long time.

Well, that was a bust! When I called K&C, they said they had the ET-73 in stock. I drove all the way over there after work, during rush hour in beach traffic, only to find it was the ET-72 (single probe) they had.

Guess I'll get one elsewhere...
mad.gif

As it turned out, the local Kitchen & Company had the doggone thing the whole time. Dummy me for not cruising the whole store to find their new BBQ section!
icon_redface.gif
Dummy clerks for not checking that department and telling me that department existed... oh well.

Long story short and $39.99 later, I now have it and it looks sweet! I have a busy weekend coming up, but I'm gonna try to squeeze in some smoke time to give it a test run.

I'll soon be adding the ET-7 to my arsenal as well...
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky