• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Maverick ET-73

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
I did some checking around the area and found this thermometer for $39.99 at Kitchen and Company. Is that about right pricewise? I've seen them from $39.99 on up on the interweb, then there's shipping on top of that.

Seems like a good price 2 me!

I guess I'm stopping on the way home 2nite to pick one up!

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Have you checked out Jeff's Smoking Meat Store link yet? Might be one there, or similar one. Just depends on how quick you need it.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
I use the ET-73, it's been one of the best thermometers that I've used. Been looking to get the ET-7 for those 3-meat smokes.

oillogger

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 25, 2006
FYI, Maverick Support told me a while back that you could use more than one Maverick wireless unit at a time. The trick was to sync them up separately. The batteries last a long time.

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
Well, that was a bust! When I called K&C, they said they had the ET-73 in stock. I drove all the way over there after work, during rush hour in beach traffic, only to find it was the ET-72 (single probe) they had.

Guess I'll get one elsewhere...

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
As it turned out, the local Kitchen & Company had the doggone thing the whole time. Dummy me for not cruising the whole store to find their new BBQ section!
Dummy clerks for not checking that department and telling me that department existed... oh well.

Long story short and $39.99 later, I now have it and it looks sweet! I have a busy weekend coming up, but I'm gonna try to squeeze in some smoke time to give it a test run.

I'll soon be adding the ET-7 to my arsenal as well...

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.