Masterfully electric smoker tips

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

theyankeesmoker

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 27, 2017
Fairfield, CT
Good morning all. For the past two years I've been using a charcoal grill with offset smoker. After several amateur mistakes (smoking on top of wood, too much charcoal, too little charcoal, etc), I've master smoking the basics and learned the ins and outs of that baby.

The better half finally allowed me to dive in for an electric smoker. Found a cheap one on Amazon thanks to black Friday. It's portable and received good reviews, although my expectations are minimal. Any advise from my fellow smokers? Giving it a seasoning now and hasn't blown up on me yet.

MASTERBUILT ELECTRIC SMOKER, Not sure why spell check called it "Masterfully." Lol

Attachments

• 20171202_083543.jpg
    20171202_083543.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 73
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky