• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Masterbuilt Propane Smoker

iowabeef

Joined Dec 1, 2016
I have a Masterbuilt Propane smoker used only a handful of times.  Kept in garage so no rust. Separate door on bottom for water dish and wood.  Have a cast pan for wood chips/chunks in there now, much better than what it comes with.  Got a new OK Joe offset so don't need this one.  Would be willing to meet some where within reason.  Located in Eastern Iowa, south of Quad Cities. Will post pictures soon.

smokeymose

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
If you have the space, hang on to it, IOWA! With a mailbox it makes a great chamber for cold smoking or warm smoking with a hotplate.

iowabeef

Joined Dec 1, 2016
WOW. That's an awesome idea.  Do you have any more pics of the mail box setup?  What are you using for heat/fire in there? How are you adjusting airflow? I think i just might have to hang on to it!

iowabeef

Joined Dec 1, 2016
Perfect Al.  That's kinda what i figured for the smoke source.  Been meaning to buy an AMNPS.  Thanks for the good reads. I feel like i'll just be hanging on to this smoker!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.