Masterbuilt Propane Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

iowabeef

Original poster
Dec 1, 2016
Eastern Iowa
I have a Masterbuilt Propane smoker used only a handful of times.  Kept in garage so no rust. Separate door on bottom for water dish and wood.  Have a cast pan for wood chips/chunks in there now, much better than what it comes with.  Got a new OK Joe offset so don't need this one.  Would be willing to meet some where within reason.  Located in Eastern Iowa, south of Quad Cities. Will post pictures soon.

WOW. That's an awesome idea.  Do you have any more pics of the mail box setup?  What are you using for heat/fire in there? How are you adjusting airflow? I think i just might have to hang on to it!

Perfect Al.  That's kinda what i figured for the smoke source.  Been meaning to buy an AMNPS.  Thanks for the good reads. I feel like i'll just be hanging on to this smoker!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky