Masterbuilt pro

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

specks

Original poster
Jul 5, 2020
I just purchased my first smoker. It is a masterbuilt pro dual fuel. the chip tray is missing. What options do I have other than payinf 48. for a new one. I have a cast iron pan about 3/4/" deep. it fits but how high should it be from the burner?

If you bought it new and came without it, MB should send you one at now charge

unfortunately I bought it used. Its like new but missing the flame bowl (chip tray)

Check out the mailbox mod.... you can search in here. Or maybe someone who did the mod has one sitting around.

sure would be nice if someone had one they could sell me

I have used a weber griddle that goes on my gas grill It has about an inch lip and fits perfectly. used partial bricks to raise it about 1/2" above the burner. I have a nice blue flame and I think it will work. try it this week end with a 4.7 lb boneless butt. Perfect for me and the mrs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky