Masterbuilt Order

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nascar

Original poster
Mar 19, 2014
Ordered a adventure 40" smoker Dec 2 from masterbuilts site. When I ordered it a red flag popped up saying 60% off. So I ordered it. They said it was shipped Dec 12, got nothing. They said it was lost and would get one in 30 days. 30 days have passed and now they said 20 days. They took the money from my credit card right away. So I am thinking that it was a mistake on there website and I will never get it. Is there a phone # to speak to masterbuilt? Would appreciate it.

I would also suggest MB's FB page. They seem to be more responsive to that than they are to emails and phone calls.

Reactions: fxsales1959
Are you sure it was the actual Masterbuilt website?
There are a lot of fakes out there with deep discounts.
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
That red flag is for a reason!!!
Good luck and hope it works out for you.

Ordered a adventure 40" smoker Dec 2 from masterbuilts site. When I ordered it a red flag popped up saying 60% off. So I ordered it. They said it was shipped Dec 12, got nothing. They said it was lost and would get one in 30 days. 30 days have passed and now they said 20 days. They took the money from my credit card right away. So I am thinking that it was a mistake on there website and I will never get it. Is there a phone # to speak to masterbuilt? Would appreciate it.
Hi there and welcome!

Good thing you used a credit card. They are usually really good at getting your credit back and handling the situation for you.

I use credit card purchases for things that might turn out poorly just for this kind of situation. Yep its often 3% more expensive for me to do this but that 3% is like insurance for the trips, items, services I pay for this way.

It's all financial self defense, and that's why/how I ensure I don't get screwed :D

Ordered a adventure 40" smoker Dec 2 from masterbuilts site. When I ordered it a red flag popped up saying 60% off. So I ordered it. They said it was shipped Dec 12, got nothing. They said it was lost and would get one in 30 days. 30 days have passed and now they said 20 days. They took the money from my credit card right away. So I am thinking that it was a mistake on there website and I will never get it. Is there a phone # to speak to masterbuilt? Would appreciate it.And there is a lot of information here and here!
I had the exact same problem! I wrote to them on the site and they replied that it was a technical failure

Last edited:
Masterbuilt is a disaster !
You would think something that is advertised on FOX news would be alright
But its not Masterbuilt sucks- they make cheap controls make cheap heating elements and unbelievable cust service .
They stand behind nothing older than 3 years. The wiring on the control box can be swaped out on different smokers they say they cant but you can use the control boxs with slight modification. I have dealt with them for years - the only thing i use is the basic box everything else is bought from other vendors .

Update, day 76 and no smoker. I keep contacting them, they said UPS lost it, you will get one within 30 days. That passed, you will get one in 20 days, that passed, you will get one by the weekend, that passed. Finally talked to someone and they keep saying by the next weekend and still nothing. Anyone else having problems from ordering from there website?

Update, day 76 and no smoker. I keep contacting them, they said UPS lost it, you will get one within 30 days. That passed, you will get one in 20 days, that passed, you will get one by the weekend, that passed. Finally talked to someone and they keep saying by the next weekend and still nothing. Anyone else having problems from ordering from there website?
Worst cust. Service and shitty low grade parts !!!!!!
Will never again buy a new smoker from them !!++!

File a chargeback with your CC and be done with it. You probably have a 90 day limit on that and you're getting close. You've given the manufacturer more than enough time to sort it.

Reactions: 1MoreFord
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky