Masterbuilt Gravity grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rbnice1

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 22, 2017
I didnt see any threads specifically for these. I am looking for a new grill. I am using a MES30 and love the ease of use but really miss the flavor of my old vertical charcoal smoker. I was looking at pellet grills when I saw one of these. Does anyone have any real world experience with these? How well does it do low and slow smoking? How long does a load burn at say 220 - 225? How well does it hold temp? Seems like the high temp stuff works great.

Any first hand info you have would be great!

ohh.... lmao just realized I never changed from the pellet forums. Sorry my bad!

Reactions: negolien
yea I found them... I just brain farted and forgot I was in the pellet sub-forum. lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky