• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Masterbuilt Capacity ?

smokin sid

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 3, 2014
I would like to know, which Masterbuilt model has the most smoking room?

The Masterbuilt website is down til around the begining of June from what I understand.

I want to order my smoker before summer is over. 

Smokin Sid

hillbillyrkstr

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2013
I have an mes 40 and it can smoke 8 slabs of ribs at a time. If there is a bigger masterbuilt I have yet to see it.

jackstraw

Joined Jan 25, 2011
the Masterbuilt 40 Model # 20050211 has over 1300 sq. inches of rack space. I'm pretty sure it is there largest.

Last edited:

smokin sid

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 3, 2014
Thank you for the reply. I just assembled my 40" Masterbuilt yesterday. I have yet to season it.

I was going to try to get that done this week but the wind in the forecast has put a stop on that.

Fire danger in my area. Well Gotta Go!

Happy Smoking!                                                                                    Smokin Sid

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.