Masterbuilt 800-Watt Electric Vertical Smoker model #20071514

Discussion in 'Electric Smokers' started by jue03, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Masterbuilt 800 watt electric smoker or Masterbuilt Pro duel fuel smoker...
    Thinking of buying one of these models,what do you think?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  2. daricksta

daricksta Master of the Pit OTBS Member

3. Thanks for your insight! I went and bought the MES 800 watt from Lowes, waiting for it to be delivered. Can't wait to get it and try it! For the A-MAZE-N Pellet Smoker, can't seem to find that anywhere in Canada!?

4. goliath

goliath Smoking Fanatic

5. Thank you very much!

6. daricksta

daricksta Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Here's Todd's website: http://www.amazenproducts.com/default.asp

He located in Minnesota so I would think he ships into Canada. His site instructions say to create an account and for shipping info if Canada or your specific province appears in the drop down menu then he can ship to you. I've bought quite a few stuff from Todd and he provides the best customer service I've ever seen. If you look through different discussion groups and threads you'll see a lot of us swear by him. I've gotten two AMNPS units from him (since I stupidly placed my first one on a plastic resin table when it was still hot), the Maverick ET-733 therm, and lots of his wood pellets. The pellets are extremely high quality. I also plan to buy a butane torch from him as well to use for kitchen cooking since I already have a propane torch for lighting the AMNPS.

7. Thanks guys!