Masterbuilt 560 Lid Issues

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Ephiini

Original poster
May 8, 2021
After searching the forums to see if this question had been asked before, I noticed a lot of you guys love your 560s. I purchased a used one because my old metal barrel system was just falling apart. As we were unloading it, it tipped over and the lid got bent and pretty mangled. I was unable to reshape it without it completely falling apart. After attempting to search the Masterbuilt website and other 3rd party sites for a replacement lid, I contacted customer support and they told me to do exactly what I had already done. The only thing I could find was Lid Kit, but without a photo I was unsure if that was what I needed. I am hoping the collective hivemind here may have an answer for me. Thanks for your time.

Welcome to SMF and it's not cool they didn't take the time to post a photo of the lid kit.

Hopefully someone here has the answers you seek!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky