Masterbuilt 20051311 GS30D 2-Door Propane Smoker On sale on Amazon.com

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingjamaican

Original poster
Jul 2, 2013
Miami

I just bought mine I am so excited after all the research..I looked up this morning and it was on sale for

List Price:$219.95
Price:$139.99  & FREE ShippingDetails
You Save:$79.96 (36%)

In Stock.

Cant wait to get started... I will post pics after set up..

Alright put my Masterbuilt 20051311 together after church today..Only modification I installed 4 casters and also I sealed the inside with high temp epoxy. I am waiting on my Maverick ET732 then give it a cure..Also going by walmart to get  cast iron skillet for chunks.. Will follow up with first smoke..

Bobby

quick view ok problems I have seen the wood chunks burned out in 30 min I have temp at 225 . I notice the spike in temp and i saw the wood flair up . Also I have the vent wide open. Could not find a thread on vent for propane masterbuilt. Also lot of grease on door. I have about 15 lbs of leg quarters.

Next time I will put probe in a bigger thigh after 1hr meat temp reading 174 smoker temp is still keeping at 235.I just open the vent..meat was looking a little wet..

All Done my daughter says dad I will only eat smoked Chicken from now on..The meat is darker but man real juicy..and the Jamaican jerk Sauce whooo yeah..

I crank the heat up to give a little crisp this temp was in a thigh didn't want legs to dry out will see.Awesome first smoke now daughter is washing racks..

I have the exact sand setup used it for the first time Sunday and had a hard time keeping the temp steady any times would be great

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky