master built newbie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

txron

Original poster
Nov 20, 2016
Texas
Hello, I'm TxRon. Just fired up a master built I'd bought on Craigs list it's not bad but I'd like to learn some tweets or mods if anyone can help.
Sincerly.

Welcome to the group!  Lots of folks here using the MES's.  Try the search magnifier and prepare to be overwhelmed!  
yahoo.gif

Glad you joined us.

Mike

Welcome to the forum!

As said above there are a lot of MES owners on her to help you get that baby rockin' & rollin'!

Al

Welcome aboard. The only mods I have done to my MES is added a smoke generator in place of their chip feeder. I can control the amount of smoke better especially on longer smoke times. I also line the drip tray/pans with foil for easier cleanup.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky