March '23 Throwdown Protocol Change: Please Read

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I have some fantastic news to share. Our good friend TNJAKE TNJAKE has managed to shuffle around a few things in his personal life and made to time to rejoin the Throdwown committee. It is with great pleasure that I/we welcome him back. A big round of applause please :emoji_wink:

It's a bit of a challenge changing protocol in mid stream but with the addition of Jake to the committee there has been a re-assigning of roles for the committee members. Jake will now be receiving the entries that are submitted for voting. Please make sure to send your entry to TNJAKE TNJAKE only. Any entries sent to anybody other than Jake will be subject to disqualification. The reason for this is to keep the voting honest and fair because Jake will not be voting in either the forum poll or the judge's voting. The identity of each member who submits an entry will be kept secret until after all voting is complete and the winners are determined.

We are coming to the close of the first weekend for folks to put their entries together and are looking forward to seeing them start rolling in. Special note: entries can be sent in any time before the closing date so if yours is done, please feel free to send it in whenever is convenient for you. If there are any questions, please ask here in this thread so the entire forum membership can gain from the response(s).

Thanks to all and looking forward to seeing some amazing food showcased.

Robert...on behalf of the TD committee and the admin staff

Just bumping to get more eyes on the changes.

Chris

Bump bump bubbadump
Bah bump bump bubbadump

1678965475140.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky