MAK Smoked Tasso

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Might as well post it in the sausage section.

Smoking the rest of the Tasso on my MAK with hickory on the smoke setting.

7eb584d7_DSC00082.jpg

HAHA

You guys are great.

Had to run to Cabelas so i let the tasso go, got a tad dry but it aint nothing a zip lock bag cant fix.

197630a3_tass.jpg

nepas's neighbors must be all overweight and have smoke tinted windows on their houses..............................

looks great...............

nepas's neighbors must be all overweight and have smoke tinted windows on their houses..............................

looks great...............
grilling_smilie.gif

Well not really on the weight thing, neighbors wife is like 112 lbs and he is well like 180. I think my house has the tinted windows....HA

Dang - I have never seen anyone make as much food as you do except for crazy catering folks - Looks good man

Ya I bet those window are smoked for sure LOL

Good looking tasso....little more of a challenge for you than that turkey in your other post....rock on
Pretty simple really. Made tasso many times except this was a first for the cure #2

Vac sealed now.

91224f62_DSC00097.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky