• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Maiden voyage

smokeymose

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
My new cooker came with a monster 15" Cast Iron pan. I seasoned it a couple of weeks ago and yesterday finally got a chance to try it out.
Zucchini, Onions, Bell pepper and Carrots with spog.
Starting out:
pan started.jpg

Halfway there:
pan.jpg

Done:
done pan.jpg
This pan's a beast but I love it. The Mrs. wants me to try Asparagus today.

Last edited:

WaterRat

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 14, 2018
That's quite the cooker! Probably fantastic for a spatchcock chicken. Asparagus, sure, but how much asparagus are you really gonna eat? Hope there's something else in there to justify heating it up :emoji_wink:

smokeymose

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
That's quite the cooker! Probably fantastic for a spatchcock chicken. Asparagus, sure, but how much asparagus are you really gonna eat? Hope there's something else in there to justify heating it up :emoji_wink:
Spatchcock chicken is definitely on the radar, but that will go on the grill attachment (under that dome ). I have another Zucchini and if that doesn't fill it up enough there are Potatoes....
It's a good thing we don't mind leftovers :-)

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.