Maiden Voyage on Weber kettle.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Nodak21

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 24, 2018
Grand Forks ND
I retired the old charcoal burner and replaced with a Weber 22 that I got for a good price. Made some vegetable kabobs and some chicken breasts ( marinated in walkerswood jerk seasoning, some in a store bought marinade, and one in pickle juice that I got the idea from here). Turned out great and much better flavor than the old traeger or charbroil gas grill puts out. Sorry no plates shots. Will take more pictures next time.

Attachments

• E31C1690-D4F5-424B-B9F2-6A07049B06B9.jpeg
    E31C1690-D4F5-424B-B9F2-6A07049B06B9.jpeg
    206.3 KB · Views: 27
Welcome to the kettle family.
You know, of course, we all will gladly help you accessorize your kettle.
Hide your credit cards! Have your spouse change the passwords on the shopping sites! We will find you all kinds of "goodies" you "just gotta have". My wife says this is a expensive hobby....I tell her its still cheaper than cocaine and hookers....I think.
Jim

Hide your credit cards! Have your spouse change the passwords on the shopping sites! We will find you all kinds of "goodies" you "just gotta have". My wife says this is a expensive hobby....I tell her its still cheaper than cocaine and hookers....I think.
Jim
Yeah Jim, Mrs SHS caught me looking at SnS's cast iron griddle for the kettle. I told her not to worry because another griddle is way down on the "must have" list for now.

Stu

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky