Mac-N-Cheese Supper Take two.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'd be all over that Chris. That is certainly comfort food to the max. Great job!
Thanks Dave. We're almost done with the colder weather here. I can't wait to drop the comfort and get back to Q'ing.

Love mac and cheese. Yours looks great.
Appreciate it FB it sure hit the spot.

Chris

Absolutely loaded.
I've never tried beef in the mac-n-cheese. Can you describe what it adds?
Hmm, maybe some smoked chuck ... thinking about it.

Don't make much anymore after the kids flew the nest and no grandkids yet.
My kids like it smoked in the kettle or pellet pooper.
Thanks John, my mom used to add some leftovers to her M-n-C mostly things like broccoli, ham, or hot dogs. I like the different textures it adds to the meal. I've never added chuck but have used leftover brisket before and it was so gooooood.
My grandson is going on 3 years old and is a cheese-aholic. We babysit him 3 or 4 days a week while my DIL finishes up her degree. So feeding him is always a challenge. This freezes very well with a vacuum sealer so this one pan will last us a few months.

That is great Chris. Everything in the world is right with meat loaded Mac-N-Cheese. I’d be up to my elbows in that meal. Nice work Sir.
Appreciate it edge. I'll add a little hot sauce to todays offering.

Chris

Nice Chris! Can you babysit me so I can have a bowl….perty please…..lol
Thanks Civil although I'm not sure you'd fit in the booster or high chair. LOL

Let me take another Metformin to deal with the ol'type2, and I'll take a helping of them vittles.
Appreciate it John, I'm going to have to start watching what I eat soon. That nasty #2 stuff runs in my family. It took one of my cousins a few years back, and then my aunt a short time after that.

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: civilsmoker
Looks great Chris, wow!

Dave
Thank you kindly for the nice words Dave

Now that Chris is a full meal deal for sure. Would love a bowl or so of your Mac & Cheese

yes sir.

David
Appreciate it David. The money shot bowl was all I could fit in last night. The wife did go back for seconds.

Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
I got fat just looking at those pics.
LOL thanks Mr whipple. I have a leather hole punch if you need to make any adjustments to your belt.
Sign me up Chris!! That looks fantastic buddy. No way could you keep me away from a massive helping of that. Nice job sir...and let's face it, what's not to love about all the goodies in there?

Robert
Appreciate it Robert. With all the five star meals being posted on the site. Someone had to represent the fast foodies amongst us.

Chris

Reactions: mr_whipple
Heck YEAH, Chris!! I've done it with ham, bacon, and smoked sausage, but never all 3 at the same time...me likes that idea!

And what kid doesn't love mac-n-cheese? It ought to be a food group all by itself... :emoji_laughing:
Thanks Charles, Adding all three give you a different taste in every bite.
GMC, I'll have a bowl of your M&C anyday!
Appreciate it crazymoon. Did you guys get the freezing rain/sleet last night in Northern NH?

Chris

That looks really good. It has all the food groups !!
Thanks Mike, All but one. I think I'll try adding some beer to the roux next time. That would do the trick.

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: jaxgatorz
Your next trick is to get a glop of that in a waffle iron.
We ate out last night and I had a dish with waffled mac-n-cheese, chicken strips, bacon, deep fried onion slivers, and hot honey. Just in case you need an idea. Hot honey made it too sweet for me. Be much better with a flame thrower wing sauce.

Reactions: gmc2003
Your next trick is to get a glop of that in a waffle iron.
We ate out last night and I had a dish with waffled mac-n-cheese, chicken strips, bacon, deep fried onion slivers, and hot honey. Just in case you need an idea. Hot honey made it too sweet for me. Be much better with a flame thrower wing sauce.
Boy that does sound good. I think my sister took my moms waffle iron, but she would lend it to me if I asked. Will definitely look into this one.

Thanks
Chris

Reactions: Fueling Around
The 'betus sneaks up. My great grandmother, grandfather, and mother were all T1. My finger sticks were always under 100 until they weren't and it happened fast. Eyes went all blurry and on the metformin I went. 3 metformins a day keeps me around a 5.2-5.5 A1C if I'm not on keto. Rice jacks my sugar up worse than straight sugar - which sucks because rice is a food group to a native Louisiana boy, so on rice days I pop an extra. Flour and taters don't get me nearly as bad. For a while I went to my gumbo with tater salad. indaswamp indaswamp will confirm that I'm not crazy for that, even if it isn't something all Coon's do.

Big like for your m n c

I like to set a glaze my smoked sausage (think burnt ends) with SBR and put it in my m n c

Brisket m n c is something to die for. Now I want burnt end m n c

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky