Luv Them Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

linescum

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 12, 2006
Saxton, Pa.
well here i am another sunday and another couple of racks of spares.. Did some stuffed ones a couple of weeks ago but neglected to provide proof. http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...stuffed+spares

anyway here's whats goin in today 2 racks of trimmed spares.. 1 rack with jeffs rub 1 rack with grill creations rib rub..i also smashed up some Middleswarth BBQ potato chips and coated the trimmings..i use them on chicken all the time and wanted to try it on ribs, love those middleswarth
6c021467_vbattach19783.jpg

0886ff59_vbattach19782.jpg

Nice. Also, love the Middleswarth BBQ and Sour Cream. Sister has to mail me my monthly fix down here to Louisiana.

Good start on the ribs! Tater chips on trimmings - Hmmmmm, something else to file away for future meal.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky