Lurker breaking out this year!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jstine02

Original poster
Dec 26, 2016
Hey guys!

Wanted to say hello and break away from just lurking on the forums. I'm from just west of Jackson and currently working on a rebuild of a vending trailer that a friend of mine and myself will use to get into the vending/catering game this year. Last week we ripped off the GIANT rotisserie smoker and prepped for the first of our planned two 36wx30dx60H reverse flow cabinet smokers. We plan on running one for the most of this year and having the second added in the fall/winter of this year.

Looking forward to sharing cook pictures and our adventures in the state and being more active on here. If anyone is looking for a big rotisserie style cooker let me know, it's on a 16 ft trailer currently and we plan on building it out but will sell to someone who may need it for their own project, it's a beast, just not what we wanted for our own daily cooks.

Reactions: cedar eater
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky