Lumberjack pellets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ps0303

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
Tampa,FL
I picked up two bags of these. Apple and hickory. 20lb bags. $8.99 each. Hope they are good.

20180630_192836.jpg

They are the best I have used so far,100% hickory or apple ,they make others that are also 100% the wood that's stated,the competition is listed as 3 blends I believe

I have used a couple bags of the lumberjack competition blend in my CampChef pellet grill, and I like the results. Not much dust and very good value.

I get them from a local guy that runs the competition circuit. He is a dealer but I don’t think he ships product. They use a lot of pellets in year. I’m sure the have a website.

Rural King here ,found some at a so called Sports store but were 11.99 or 12.99 and I pay about 8-9 for same bag/product lol

I am using them in my a-maze-n tube. Hopefully they do well. Previously I used the ones from a-maze-n but they are a bit more in price plus I have to order them. I should have enough to last while.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky