• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Lumberjack pellets sale?

jake0531

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 10, 2017
I’m down to a half bag of pellets left, and need to load back up probably this week or next
Any body know if/when lumberjack pellets will be back on sale ($4.99/bag)?
I usually get them at Atwood’s, but I have dicks sporting goods nearby as well

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
Rural king sells them for $8.99 a bag year round not sure if you have one nearby

mike243

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
I have only caught them at that price 1 time I will get 20 bags next time lol

al plogmann

Joined Jan 2, 2020
Blain's Farm and Fleet in Wis. sells regularly for $9.99. Has had on sale lately for $8.99 with free shipping on orders over $49 . They also do not collect tax on online sales out of state. I received 10 bags in Clermont Fla. by ups last week....great deal.....good company www.farmandfleet.com

texomakid

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 6, 2017
Yeah it looks like $8.99 is the base price at all Atwoods. Hell, that's not a bad price for a quality pellet.

kstone113

Smoke Blower
Joined May 24, 2019
I've been keeping my eye out my the two stores I go to which are Farm and Fleet(normal price $9.99 for 20 lbs.) and Rural King (normal price $8.99 for 20 lbs.).

Last spring Rural King did a $5 a bag which a limit of (can't remember) but I stocked up. I've had to buy bags more than I thought I would. I've getting very low myself so I can post if I see anything. No Altwoods by me....I'm in Chicago suburbs.

But appears these stores do NOT do deals in the winter which doesn't suprise me but I was hoping they might. Farm and Fleet has done some deals also but nothing has beat the $5 a bag from Rural King thus far.

Last edited:

ross77

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 1, 2013
You can also order in bulk from bbqpelletsonline. I ordered 1.2 tons and split it with a few other guys. $13 per 40lb bag delivered.

Alphonse

Smoke Blower
Joined Dec 1, 2019
Yep, I have bought them at Rural King in TN as well for $8.99 for 20 pound bags. They stock several flavors. I really like the hickory and competition blend. I will be up there in the spring and will load up then.

bigfurmn

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 25, 2016
I picked up a couple bags at Runnings for $8.99. Used mesquite on two seperate briskets around Christmas. I have my grill in my garage and usually hang out in the garage with a beverage and a cigar. I have used pit boss, trager a-maze-n and a few other pellet brands. I could not go in my garage most of the day since the lumberjack brand were putting off so much smoke. Wasn't an over smoked flavor to the meat but damn... I could barely walk into the garage! (yes it was properly ventilated for a garage)

mneeley490

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 23, 2011
Blain's Farm and Fleet in Wis. sells regularly for $9.99. Has had on sale lately for $8.99 with free shipping on orders over $49 . They also do not collect tax on online sales out of state. I received 10 bags in Clermont Fla. by ups last week....great deal.....good company www.farmandfleet.com
Looked at this deal last night. The "free shipping" deal must be over. It would cost me more to ship them to WA than my order total.

bac078

Joined Dec 13, 2016
Buy $79 worth and it's free shipping. Of course that will give you 200lbs of pelleta. Use code FREESHIP79

texomakid

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 6, 2017
PSA ,,,,,,,, I just spotted this in their flyer. On sale @ Atwoods - $6.99/20# bag through Feb 2 if you live near an Atwoods. I'm headed there later today.........

kstone113

Smoke Blower
Joined May 24, 2019
Farm and Fleet is/was(not entirely sure if still going on) $7.99 for 20 lbs. bags. Not the greatest sale but I believe they are trying to get rid of inventory ahead of March. Came at the perfect time for me b/c I needed some.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.