Lucky new guy here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

RudyF6

Original poster
Apr 16, 2018
S.E. Michigan
Newb here from S.E. MI. Been smoking for about a year with a Dyna-Glo dual-door LP unit. Been lurking here a bit longer. New neighbor got me started when I helped him with a cook for a bunch - I was amazed how much different stuff he cooked at once!
I've done brisket (My very first smoke - and it was fantastic - brave, I know), ribs, salmon, venison backstraps, pulled pork, and bacon-wrapped turkey and chicken breasts. Thanks to tips and tricks from this forum, everything I've smoked has been absolutely mouth-watering!
Looking forward to hanging out and learning more here - Thanks all!

Welcome Rudy.There are many members from your area including some stiff competition from that Rings guy who cobbles smokers together and produces great Q.If you ever see something like this,stop in and say hello to him.Happy smoking!
Uranus Rover.jpg

Reactions: Rings Я Us
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky