1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Lucky new guy here

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by RudyF6, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Newb here from S.E. MI. Been smoking for about a year with a Dyna-Glo dual-door LP unit. Been lurking here a bit longer. New neighbor got me started when I helped him with a cook for a bunch - I was amazed how much different stuff he cooked at once!
    I've done brisket (My very first smoke - and it was fantastic - brave, I know), ribs, salmon, venison backstraps, pulled pork, and bacon-wrapped turkey and chicken breasts. Thanks to tips and tricks from this forum, everything I've smoked has been absolutely mouth-watering!
    Looking forward to hanging out and learning more here - Thanks all!

2. motocrash

motocrash Master of the Pit

Welcome Rudy.There are many members from your area including some stiff competition from that Rings guy who cobbles smokers together and produces great Q.If you ever see something like this,stop in and say hello to him.Happy smoking!
    Uranus Rover.jpg

Rings Я Us likes this.
  3. noboundaries

noboundaries Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hey, Rudy. Welcome to SMF! Glad you're here and not afraid to tackle anything.

Enjoy the forum!

Ray

4. Rings Я Us

Rings Я Us Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

:D

Welcome to the show.. come inside come inside

5. SmokinAl

SmokinAl Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Welcome to SMF!
    Glad you decided to join us!
    Al

6. Smoke23

Smoke23 Smoking Fanatic

Welcome!