LSG 20x42

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Ralph G

Original poster
May 22, 2018
Ive been eyeing the 20x42 for the last 6-8 months but couldn't pull the trigger, for one reason or the other! I have a WSM 22.5,Yoder YS 640s,Weber kettle and my first smoker a Char-Griller Pro.I couldn't Justify buying another smoker so i decided that I wasn't going to order one anytime soon but if one came up within a few hundred miles Id Jump on it !! Well it happen 2 weeks ago I was on the LSG fan page on Facebook and one pops up! So i didn't think twice and hit buy and sent a DM with my name and Number and that i live 6 miles away from him!! He called me up in a few minutes and we made the deal! it was less than 1 year old in perfect condition! It had all the options i wanted plus a few more!! I ended up saving $1300.00 from what a new one would have cost me!
04AD2D85-229F-4B2C-8054-C97B7415288F.jpeg
So far Ive just done a temp test and one cook of 1 Rack of Ribs a Whole chicken and some sausage! Next Saturday Im doing a Brisket!!

Outstanding! That's one of my favorite pits! Did you get the fire management basket with it?
Yes! It came with Fire Basket.Gas Assist,2Probe Ports,8 inch Wheels,Fan Port Hook up,Pull Handle & Ball Valve!!

Very nice and I'm glad you found a reason to get another cooker because I need more than one reason because I NEED more that one more!!!! lol

Reactions: Ralph G
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky