Lox

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks really good Richie! I still have a half salmon filet of gravlax in the freezer - your post has inspired me to pull it out today.

That lox looks fantastic Richie!! I love lox with onion and cream cheese.
I still have a fillet of salmon in the freezer (really BIG one). Gonna have to dig it out and give this a whirl. Of course, I'll be taking the easy way out--my fillet is skinless. LOL
POINT
Gary

Looks really good Richie! I still have a half salmon filet of gravlax in the freezer - your post has inspired me to pull it out today.
Pete Thanks it is good I like how the 3 day cure worked on this,even thou I wasn't planning on it LOL Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

That lox looks fantastic Richie!! I love lox with onion and cream cheese.
I still have a fillet of salmon in the freezer (really BIG one). Gonna have to dig it out and give this a whirl. Of course, I'll be taking the easy way out--my fillet is skinless. LOL
POINT
Gary
Gary believe me I was not happy when I open the package an seen the skin.I am sure you will do a fine job of turning it into Lox.Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie

That is some top notch lox there my friend! I need to make some soon!

Justin Thank you I wouldn't have tried it if it wasn't for all the good people on here sharing.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky