Low and slow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bambam2009

Original poster
Aug 31, 2016
Love to use my smoker not top dollar smoker but it works Char Griller Outlaw works fine for me. Most recent "different" item ive smoked was a cake and it turned out great!

Welcome to the SMF Family!!!

I like your style...experimenting with unusual and unlikely candidates for the smoker...smoked cake...
icon_cool.gif
...(see my avatar line).

You'll fit right into this community. There are more than a few of us here who, like you, play with the variables and see if we like it.

Eric

Thanks going to try a jalapeno and cheese sausage stuffed bacon wrapped pork loin next on the smoker i don't want to fillet it but rather core the center a lil bit and stuff it

NICE!!!

Wishing I didn't look, cuz I'm going to meet family for dinner in about an hour...yeah, 1 hour...and I'm hungry NOW!!!

Keep smoking it up!!!

Eric

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky