• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Louisiana pellet CS450

Joined Nov 19, 2019
I’ve got a Louisiana CS450 and live in Minnesota. Does anyone know if their is a blanket that is made for the Louisiana pellet grills? I sure can’t find anything, and would like something so I’m keeping the heat in the grill. I see blankets for Traeger's, Pit Boss, and others but can’t find anything for the Louisiana.

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 1, 2019
I’ve got a Louisiana CS450 and live in Minnesota. Does anyone know if their is a blanket that is made for the Louisiana pellet grills? I sure can’t find anything, and would like something so I’m keeping the heat in the grill. I see blankets for Traeger's, Pit Boss, and others but can’t find anything for the Louisiana.
Are they not available straight from the manufacture? Seems they would be. Maybe not.

mike243

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
I use a moving blanket on mine with great results, I have no fear of a fire and it also sets on concrete. The welding blanket didn't feel as heavy to me and was a lot higher.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks