Lotsa Tail for the Bear (Plus a Cheesesteak)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I can honestly say that I have never thought to try a lobster tail cut into slices like that & I've been eating & cooking lobster all my life. It looks absolutely delicious! Next tails I get will be done your way! Thanks for the idea! That cheese steak looks pretty darn good too!
Al

Fantastic looking meal! You had a darn fine tail there!

Yup---This was Great!!
I always loved getting a little tail, but usually not this much!!
I treated this just like I do my scallops & Shrimp----"Sautéed in Butter".
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good bear! Only made lobster tail just once, bought some crab legs and a tail and it turned out real good but have to try it like this...different idea but I like it

Ryan

Thank You Ryan!!
I just love Scallops & Shrimp sautéed in Butter, so I figured it had to be Great like this.

Bear

Nice I like your style with the tail. Never done just the tail always had whole lobsters. I could do that cheese steak some damage too.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
All I ever had was tails---Hell, I wouldn't even know how to eat a whole lobster.
Never even saw one close up.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I can honestly say that I have never thought to try a lobster tail cut into slices like that & I've been eating & cooking lobster all my life. It looks absolutely delicious! Next tails I get will be done your way! Thanks for the idea! That cheese steak looks pretty darn good too!
Al

Thank You Al !!
I like my Scallops & Shrimp so much when I sauté them in Butter, I figured it would have to be Awesome this way too!! I was right on this one.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

You never eat crawdads either or in the south called mud bugs?

Warren

I had some crawfish tails, & I liked them.
Tasted a lot like Shrimp. I sautéed them in Butter too!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky