Lots of new members.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinEdge

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2020
Western Colorado
In the last few days the number of new members is truly striking. Don’t get me wrong it’s a good thing, it’s just unusual to see this many at once and all posting from Roll Call, half the time they need directions to there, so these all must be long time lurkers. I say welcome to all. My antenna is up is all.

I mentioned the forum in my newsletter on Tuesday.. apparently I should do that more often since so many had no idea we had a forum over here🤣

Glad to see everyone come aboard and I appreciate all of the current members being so helpful to them as they find their way around.

Jeff,
That is totally awesome. Great to get some new blood around here, to share their ideas, experiences, etc. If you go to Roll Call, the number of newbies signing up is unreal. :emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:
Haha I was wondering the same thing. Seemed like every other new post was a new member. Which is cool and makes sense after Jeff said he mentioned the forum

Reactions: SmokinEdge
I was wondering - I figured they can't *all* be Russian bots...
da, comrades
1666232693365.png

Been busy the last couple of weeks - holy cow you guys aren't kidding on the new members. Seems like a lot of folks have been smoking for years and are just now finding the forum, so I am looking forward to their contributions.

Does this make me an old timer now?

Reactions: 912smoker
TulsaJeff, forgive my ignorance…what newsletter?
I send out smoker recipes several times each week via email to anyone who wants them.. it's free and easy to subscribe and/or unsubscribe if you change your mind later.

I have about 250k people who receive these each week.

To sign up, go to https://www.smoking-meat.com/subscribe.

Let me know if you need further help with this.

Reactions: indaswamp and chp
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky