Looking forward to learning with/from you.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jeep2K

Original poster
Oct 22, 2022
Hi, I'm Mark. I live in Savage, Minnesota, An outer ring suburb of Minneapolis/St. Paul. My first smoker was a 30" Masterbuilt electric. Worked well enough, but I got tired of putting chips in the little tube in the side, so I bought a couple of A-Maze-N pellet tubes. Those were a game changer. Used that master built for a few years then decided it wasn't large enough. (I smoked a Thanksgiving turkey and realized the next it would need to be two, or more.) So, we decided to go with the Louisiana Grills vertical pellet smoker. I don't get to use it as much as I would like, and I still consider myself a beginner.

Attachments

• 20221019_152641[1].jpg
    20221019_152641[1].jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 20221019_235418[1].jpg
    20221019_235418[1].jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 7
Hi, I'm Mark. I live in Savage, Minnesota, An outer ring suburb of Minneapolis/St. Paul. My first smoker was a 30" Masterbuilt electric. Worked well enough, but I got tired of putting chips in the little tube in the side, so I bought a couple of A-Maze-N pellet tubes. Those were a game changer. Used that master built for a few years then decided it wasn't large enough. (I smoked a Thanksgiving turkey and realized the next it would need to be two, or more.) So, we decided to go with the Louisiana Grills vertical pellet smoker. I don't get to use it as much as I would like, and I still consider myself a beginner.
Welcome, from S Florida!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky