Looking for Traeger 850 owners with fire problems

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Traegaronfire

Original poster
Oct 13, 2019
I am having nothing but problems with our Traeger timberline 850 smoker. It is a year old and the design of the grease management system is problematic. Grease builds up during long smokes, and the machine starts on fire. I posted this on the Traeger forum and got booted off and blocked from further discussions. I believe Traeger redesigned the machine 6 months later to completely change the way grease goes into the trays. Traeger support is useless and just keeps sending parts that don’t help. I am trying to find other owners who have had this problem or other issues with it catching on fire
3EEB2B1C-A1F1-40B1-8AB3-8747AAC06665.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky