Looking for sweet bologna recipe with no MSG

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nimrod

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 7, 2010
Stuart Florida
I bought some Farmers Sweet Bologna from Clyde Weaver in Pa Dutch country and LOVED it. That's not something you can easily find down here. So hoping to find a good sweet bologna spice recipe with no MSG, DW can't tolerate that stuff. I found a couple spice mixes but they had MSG.
Thanks!

I bought some Farmers Sweet Bologna from Clyde Weaver in Pa Dutch country and LOVED it. That's not something you can easily find down here. So hoping to find a good sweet bologna spice recipe with no MSG, DW can't tolerate that stuff. I found a couple spice mixes but they had MSG.
Thanks!
Thanks,

so whats problem with msg?? there is no proven studies that its bad for you.. 60% less sodium. and naturally occurs in items.and enhances flavors.

so whats problem with msg?? there is no proven studies that its bad for you.. 60% less sodium. and naturally occurs in items.and enhances flavors.
Some folks have trouble with shellfish or dairy. My DW doesn't tolerate MSG. Nuf said.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky