Looking for smokehouse and 275 gallon roaster plans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eyeoftiger2002

Original poster
Nov 5, 2013
Richville, NY
Hello everyone.  I recently have started a new lifestyle for my self i upstate new york.  In doing so i have begun raising my own pigs and chickens, and will be venturing into other animals.  My goal is to make my own smokehouse along with my own pig roaster.  I am an auto mechanic and love working with wood, around the family am known as jack of all trades, so any ideas are reasonable.  Really lookin to blend a few ideas to make a unique set up.  Look forward to ur suggestions.

Welcome to SMF! I envy your new lifestyle would like to try that myself. There is a smoker forum under the Forum heading on top of this page. You can search all different smokers and get an idea as to what you want to do.

Welcome aboard!  You'll get lots of great ideas for smokehouses and smokers here...so many talented and creative folks who enjoy sharing ideas.  Browse through the Smoker Builds forums, and ask anytime you have questions...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... 
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky